THE STRETCH WRAPPER EXPERTS
The stretch wrap equipment page you have requested has been recently upgraded and has been moved.
We are redirecting you to the updated page now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You will be redirected in 5 Seconds
If you are not automatically redirected then please click here
Wulftec WRT-200 Rotary Arm Pallet Wrapper
Features and Benefits
THREE YEAR UNLIMITED CYCLE WARRANTY
Wulftec warrants this Automatic stretchwrapper to be free from manufacturing defect for a period of Three (3) years with no limit on the number of cycles if installed, maintained, and operated in accordance with factory specifications.
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PRESTRETCH ROLLERS:
The prestretch rollers located in the carriage are the heart and soul of any wrapping system. Without them in perfect order, you dramatically increase film costs, film breakage, and potentially stop production all together. Dependent on the application, these rubber coated rollers can last for as little as three months before requiring replacement. Competitors rollers are also conveniently considered “wear” items by manufacturers and are not covered by even their basic one or two years warranty. Other manufacturers advertise extra rollers to keep the film in contact with worn rollers to compensate for this. Wulftec has addressed this matter by not only covering their rollers under their standard warranty but have provided a lifetime warranty against factory defect in material and workmanship, and also guarantees that the rollers will perform as required in properly maintained systems.
FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM:
Many manufacturers compromise performance in this, the most critical assembly of the machine. This is done in an effort to reduce cost by controlling film application using time delayed on-off switches or outdated technology like wear prone potentiometers. ON-OFF systems do not respond to your load requirements and do not provide immediate and constant compensation. It merely pays out film at an uncontrollable rate without concern for wrapping force or crushing of the load.
The Wulftec system provides the following:
- Integrated control circuitry to provide flexibility in regulating wrapping force.
- Electronic film force release at the start and end of cycle saves time and excess film usage and reduces cycle restarts caused by the film being pulled from corner during start.
- Spring loaded pressure rollers ensures positive tracking of the film against both prestretch rollers.
- Electronic film tension sensing system provides immediate corner compensation using a closed loop analog sensing feedback system.
- Autoheight photoeye is mounted to the carriage top, out of harms way, and is adjustable for overwrap setting. On -off switch allows quick disabling of the auto height feature when inconvenient.
- Angled film roller to wrap 2” from floor elevation.
NO FILM THREADING:
- No need for threading instructions and diagrams here. Wulftec’s No-Thread film carriage design allows for the fastest and safest roll change in the industry.
- Simply open carriage gate, lay the film on the gate, and close the gate. IT’S THAT SIMPLE !
- Competitive models will talk of safety while telling you to engage your employees in a dangerous assembly of the machine. Wulftec eliminates this work related accident hazard as well as the insurance and man hour costs associated with it.
- Lexan safety cover shields the operator from dangerous pinch points and moving rollers when carriage is operating as OSHA and CSA requires.
- All aspects of the frame has been designed and manufactured to meet the harshest industrial applications.
- Heavy Duty 25” Ring Gear Bearing for the Tower Rotation System is standard as opposed to a belt or chain drive found on competitive models.
- 1/2” precision CRS guide ways are welded into rotary tower, providing maximum rigidity and smooth superior carriage guidance. This system prevents carriage jamming or chatter and significantly increases maintenance costs.
Standard Safety Features:
- The No-Thread film carriage and safety cover eliminates the need for hazardous operator exposure to the stretching assembly. Direct or passive threading of this assembly is the leading cause of operator injury with competitive systems. No other manufacturer offers a safer and more reliable prestretch carriage.
- Personnel / obstruction safety system senses an obstruction as the arm rotates and stops the arm before any injury or damage occurs.
- Large push / pull Mushroom Emergency E-Stop button for safe control of power.
- Two separate #50 chains are used for carriage lifting. With competitive models providing a single chain lift, accidental damage to a chain link does not create a dangerous situation for the operator.
Operator and Electrical Controls:
- CSA Approval of electrical controls.
- All motors are AC with VFD (Variable Frequency Drive Controllers).
- Nema 12 Control Enclosure.
- Double Brush Nema 12 Slip Ring Assembly.
- Simple yet flexible operator controls provide complete command and selection of wrapping parameters. Engraved labels ensure long term ability to operate machine safely and efficiently.
- Automatic Load height sensing system reads the pallet height automatically and controls the film carriage travel regardless of the load height variations.
- Adjustable Arm Speed.
- Multiple wrap patterns are a standard feature, they include SPIRAL UP, SPIRAL UP/DOWN, TOP COVER PAUSE and REINFORCE WRAP.
- Manual jog control using separate jog buttons.
- Separate spiral up and down speeds allows for faster cycle times by maximizing the upward speed thus increasing throughput and decreasing film usage by as much as 10%.
- Accurate top and bottom wrap selection using independent wrap counters instead of erroneous timer relays, or complicated programming selection, allows the operator to wrap the load efficiently without delay while eliminating film waste and providing consistence wrapping.
- Commercially available PLC “brain” provides maximum flexibility and performance while eliminating the maintenance required with relay logic and hardwiring. Consistent trouble free operation.
Copyright © 2003-2005 CAPS Inc. All rights reserved.