THE STRETCH WRAPPER EXPERTS
The stretch wrap equipment page you have requested has been recently upgraded and has been moved.
We are redirecting you to the updated page now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You will be redirected in 5 Seconds
If you are not automatically redirected then please click here
Wulftec WHP-CRW Standard Machine Specifications
Semi Automatic High Profile Cocoon Roll Wrapper
- 30-40 pallets per hr., based on load configuration and machine options.
- Minimum 24" Dia. x 12"L
- Maximum 52" Dia. x 60"L
- 120/1/60 15A (Default)
- 230V/3/60 10A or 240/1/60 10A * Upon P.O request
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT
- Siemens PLC S7-200-224.
- 24V control system.
- Current overload protection.
- Control cabinet incorporated in tower.
- Power On/Off switch and indicator light.
- Separate start/stop push button and large emergency stop (push pull type).
- Manual carriage Up/Down switch.
- Variable table speed (12 RPM).
- Variable cradle roller speed.
- Positive turntable alignment.
- Film force to load control.
- 1-99 wraps.
- Manual table jog.
FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM
- 20" NO-THREAD™ Powered Pre-Stretch Carriage.
- 1/2 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive
- 50-300% pre-stretch ratio (preset to customer spec. Std 200%).
- Electric film tension control with linear device
- Lexan roller cover.
- Film force release for easy pull at start and end of cycle.
FILM CARRIAGE DRIVE
- 1/2 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive.
- Two #50 chain carriage lifts for safety.
- Dual ½” CRS ways with UHMW-PE carriage glides.
- Dual structural steel boom.
- 72" dia. x 1/2" thick round table c/w skirt.
- 60" long powered cradle rollers.
- 25” Heavy Duty Ring Gear Bearing drive.
- Max. 12 RPM variable speed.
- 1 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive.
- Electronic softstart / softstop.
- Positive turntable alignment controlled by proximity sensor.
- Formed steel tower consisting of 11 gauge front section and 14 gauge back cabinet section with lockable door.
- Forklift portable base design.
- Heavy duty structural steel construction.
The machine is provided with a manual including:
- electro/mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Troubleshooting guide.
- Installation instructions.
- All Wulftec automatic machines come with a three-year warranty.
- All ring gear bearings are warranted for ten years.
- All Wulftec pre-stretch compound rollers have a lifetime warranty.
Due to the variations in product type and configuration, all Roll Wrappers are subject to factory consultation.
|Note: All machine specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
* - Optional
Copyright © 2003-2005 CAPS Inc. All rights reserved.