THE STRETCH WRAPPER EXPERTS
The stretch wrap equipment page you have requested has been recently upgraded and has been moved.
We are redirecting you to the updated page now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You will be redirected in 5 Seconds
If you are not automatically redirected then please click here
Wulftec WHP-CRW Cocoon Roll Wrapper
Features and Benefits
THREE YEAR UNLIMITED CYCLE WARRANTY:
Wulftec warrants this Automatic stretchwrapper to be free from manufacturing defect for a period of Three (3) years with no limit on the number of cycles if installed, maintained, and operated in accordance with factory specifications.
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PRESTRETCH ROLLERS:
The prestretch rollers located in the carriage are the heart and soul of any wrapping system. Without them in perfect order, you dramatically increase film costs, film breakage, and potentially stop production all together. Dependent on the application, these rubber coated rollers can last for as little as three months before requiring replacement. Competitors rollers are also conveniently considered “wear” items by manufacturers and are not covered by even their basic one or two years warranty. Other manufacturers advertise extra rollers to keep the film in contact with worn rollers to compensate for this. Wulftec has addressed this matter by not only covering their rollers under their standard warranty but have provided a lifetime warranty against factory defect in material and workmanship, and also guarantees that the rollers will perform as required in properly maintained systems.
FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM:
Many manufacturers compromise performance in this, the most critical assembly of the machine. This is done in an effort to reduce cost by controlling film application using time delayed on-off switches or outdated technology like wear prone potentiometers. ON-OFF systems do not respond to your load requirements and do not provide immediate and constant compensation. It merely pays out film at an uncontrollable rate without concern for wrapping force or crushing of the load.
The Wulftec system provides the following:
- Integrated control circuitry to provide flexibility in regulating wrapping force.
- Electronic film force release at the start and end of cycle saves time and excess film usage and reduces cycle restarts caused by the film being pulled from corner during start.
- Spring loaded pressure rollers ensures positive tracking of the film against both prestretch rollers.
- Electronic film tension sensing system provides immediate corner compensation using a closed loop analog sensing feedback system.
- Dedicated and filtered power source for carriage control eliminates noise related fluctuations found in most competitive models.
- Autoheight photoeye is mounted to the carriage top, out of harms way, and is adjustable for overwrap setting. On -off switch allows quick disabling of the auto height feature when inconvenient.
NO FILM THREADING:
- No need for threading instructions and diagrams here. Wulftec’s No-Thread film carriage design allows for the fastest and safest roll change in the industry.
- Simply open carriage gate, lay the film on the gate, and close the gate. IT’S THAT SIMPLE !
- Competitive models will talk of safety while telling you to engage your employees in a dangerous assembly of the machine. Wulftec eliminates this work related accident hazard as well as the insurance and man hour costs associated with it.
- Lexan safety cover shields the operator from dangerous pinch points and moving rollers when carriage is operating as OSHA and CSA requires.
- All aspects of the frame has been designed and manufactured to meet the harshest industrial applications.
- Heavy Duty 25” Ring Gear Bearing for the Tower Rotation System is standard as opposed to a belt or chain drive found on competitive models.
- 1/2” precision CRS guide ways are welded into rotary tower, providing maximum rigidity and smooth superior carriage guidance. This system prevents carriage jamming or chatter and significantly increases maintenance costs.
Standard Safety Features:
- The No-Thread film carriage and safety cover eliminates the need for hazardous operator exposure to the stretching assembly. Direct or passive threading of this assembly is the leading cause of operator injury with competitive systems. No other manufacturer offers a safer and more reliable prestretch carriage.
- Large push / pull Mushroom Emergency E-Stop button for safe control of power.
- Upper and lower chain drive covers eliminate pinch points.
- Two separate #50 chains are used for carriage lifting. With competitive models providing a single chain lift, accidental damage to a chain link does not create a dangerous situation for the operator.
Operator and Electrical Controls:
- CSA Approval of electrical controls.
- All motors are AC with VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) Controllers.
- Simple yet flexible operator controls provide complete command and selection of wrapping parameters. Engraved labels ensure long term ability to operate machine safely and efficiently.
- Quick disconnects for photoeyes and assemblies are used whenever possible to ensure little downtime and eliminate cross wiring during installation and maintenance.
- Siemens S7-200 “brain” provides maximum flexibility and performance . Most competitors will provide a more obscure PLC which requires special programming hardware and software or use no PLC at all . Optional PLC brands are available.
- 24 vdc control power system for safety.
- Broken film or film out alarm.
- Machines are prewired and tested before shipping from the manufacturer.
- All wiring is numbered using permanent plastic wiring markers for easy troubleshooting.
- Customer is to supply and wire any filters or disconnect switches required prior to the Stretchwrapper panel . Connection of the electrical supply to the Stretchwrapper control panel is the customer’s responsibility.
Recap of the Wulftec Difference
Standard Features not available or optional with competitive machines.
- NO THREAD FILM CARRIAGE.
- All motors are AC with VFD (Variable Frequency Drive Controllers).
- 3 year unlimited cycle automatic machine warranty – 10 years on the ring gear.
- Lifetime warranty for prestretch rollers.
- 25” ring gear drive.
- Electrical quick disconnects for photoeyes and sub assemblies reduces downtime and eliminate field wiring during installation.
Copyright © 2003-2005 CAPS Inc. All rights reserved.