THE STRETCH WRAPPER EXPERTS
The stretch wrap equipment page you have requested has been recently upgraded and has been moved.
We are redirecting you to the updated page now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You will be redirected in 5 Seconds
If you are not automatically redirected then please click here
Wulftec WHPA-300 Standard Machine Specifications
Heavy Duty Ring Gear Driven Portable Automatic Stretch Wrapper
- 40-50 loads per hr., based on load configuration and machine options.
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT
- Min 36"W x 36"L x 10"H.
- Max 50”W x 51”L x 80"H.
- 3CFM @ 80 PSI comes with FRL (Filter, Regulator, Lubricator)
- Siemens PLC S7-200-224.
- 24V control system.
- Current overload protection.
- Control cabinet incorporated in tower.
- Autoheight sensing photoeye with On/Off switch.
- Power On/Off lockable switch and indicator light.
- Separate Start/Stop push button and large emergency stop.(push pull type)
- Variable table speed (12 RPM).
- Separate up and down carriage speeds.
- Separate top and bottom wrap selectors (0-9).
- Film force to load control.
- Visual film break alarm.
- Manual clamp jog.
- Reset button.
- Pull cord switch with 40' of cable (to be installed by customer).
- Manual function for table and carriage.
- Alarm mode diagnostic with up to 15 different alarms.
- 120 VAC outlet in control panel for service work.
FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM
- 20" NO-THREAD™ Powered Pre-Stretch Carriage.
- 1/2 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive.
- 50-300% pre-stretch ratio (preset to customer spec. Std 200%).
- Electronic film tension control with analog sensor.
- Sensing device for film out/broken.
- Lexan roller cover.
- Film force release for easy pull at start and end of cycle.
FILM CARRIAGE DRIVE
- 3/4 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive.
- Two #50 chain carriage lifts for safety.
- Dual ½” CRS ways with UHMW-PE carriage glides.
FILM TAIL TREATMENT
- Automatic film clamping/cutting.
- Pulsed controlled cutter.
- Film alignment arm.
- Brush-on film tail treatment.
- Air pressure switch.
- 51" X 51" X 1/2" formed steel octagonal table.
- Max. 12 RPM variable speed.
- 1-1/2 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive.
- Heavy duty Ring Gear Bearing drive.
- Electronic softstart / softstop.
- Positive turntable alignment controlled by proximity sensor.
- Extra heavy duty transmission.
- Formed steel tower consisting of 11 gauge front section and 14 gauge back cabinet section with lockable door.
- Forklift portable base design (from both ends).
- Heavy duty structural steel construction.
- Lag bolt brackets to secure machine to the floor.
The machine is provided with a manual including:
- Electro/mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Troubleshooting guide.
- Installation instructions.
- All Wulftec automatic machines come with a three years warranty.
- All ring gear bearings are warranted for ten years.
- All Wulftec pre-stretch compound rollers have a lifetime warranty.
|Note: All machine specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Copyright © 2003-2005 CAPS Inc. All rights reserved.