THE STRETCH WRAPPER EXPERTS
The stretch wrap equipment page you have requested has been recently upgraded and has been moved.
We are redirecting you to the updated page now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You will be redirected in 5 Seconds
If you are not automatically redirected then please click here
Wulftec WRT-150 Standard Machine Specifications
Semi Automatic Free Standing Rotary Arm
- 40-50 pallets per hr., based on load configuration and machine options.
- 120/1/60 15A (Default)
- 230V/3/60 10A or 240/1/60 10A * Upon P.O request
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT
- Siemens PLC S7-200-224.
- 24V control system.
- Current overload protection.
- Nema 4/12 control cabinet with quick disconnect.
- Autoheight sensing photoeye with On/Off switch.
- Power On/Off switch and indicator light.
- Separate Start/Stop push button and large emergency stop (push pull type).
- Manual carriage Up/Down switch.
- Variable rotary arm speed (12 RPM).
- Separate up and down carriage speeds.
- Separate top and bottom wrap selectors (0-9).
- Reinforce wrap/manual rotation control.
- Positive arm alignment.
- Top cover pause switch (Splash-proof Program).
- Spiral up or spiral Up/Down switch.
- Film force to load control.
- Double brush dust tight slip ring.
- Emergency stop sensor for arm path obstruction.
- DC injection arm braking system.
FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM
- 20" NO-THREAD™ Powered Pre-Stretch Carriage.
- 1/2 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive
- 50-300% pre-stretch ratio (preset to customer spec. Std 200%).
- Electric film tension control with linear device
- Lexan roller cover.
- Film force release for easy pull at start and end of cycle.
- Angled carriage to wrap approximately 2” from floor level.
FILM CARRIAGE DRIVE
- 1/2 HP AC motor with variable frequency drive.
- Two #50 chain carriage lifts for safety.
- Dual ½” CRS ways with UHMW-PE carriage glides.
- Dual structural steel boom.
- Efficient and reliable flat cable and power track guidance.
- All structural steel construction.
- Floor mounting with 10 anchor points.
- 10" square tubing column.
ROTARY ARM DRIVE
- 25” Ring Gear Bearing drive/support.
- Max. 12 RPM variable speed.
- 3/4 HP AC motor with variable frequency vector drive.
- Electronic softstart / softstop.
- Positive arm alignment controlled by proximity sensor.
- Protection guard over the ring gear bearing.
- Floor mounting integrated design.
- Heavy duty structural steel construction.
- Easy access to all components.
The machine is provided with a manual including:
- Electro/mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Troubleshooting guide.
- Installation instructions.
- All Wulftec automatic machines come with a three-year warranty.
- All ring gear bearings are warranted for ten years.
- All Wulftec pre-stretch compound rollers have a lifetime warranty.
This system requires safety fencing. The customer is not obliged to purchase the safety fencing from wulftec. However fencing is required.
|Note: All machine specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
* - Optional
Copyright © 2003-2005 CAPS Inc. All rights reserved.