THE STRETCH WRAPPER EXPERTS
The stretch wrap equipment page you have requested has been recently upgraded and has been moved.
We are redirecting you to the updated page now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You will be redirected in 5 Seconds
If you are not automatically redirected then please click here
Wulftec WHP-200 Heavy Duty Semi-Automatic Pallet Wrapper
Features and Benefits
THREE YEAR UNLIMITED CYCLE WARRANTY:
Wulftec warrants this Semi-Automatic stretchwrapper to be free from manufacturing defect for a period of Three (3) years with no limit on the number of cycles if installed, maintained, and operated in accordance with factory specifications.
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PRESTRETCH ROLLERS:
The prestretch rollers located in the carriage are the heart and soul of any wrapping system. Without them in perfect order, you dramatically increase film costs, film breakage, and potentially stop production all together. Dependent on the application, these rubber coated rollers can last for as little as three months before requiring replacement. Competitors rollers are also conveniently considered “wear” items by manufacturers and are not covered by even their basic one or two years warranty. Other manufacturers advertise extra rollers to keep the film in contact with worn rollers to compensate for this. Wulftec has addressed this matter by not only covering their rollers under their standard warranty but have provided a lifetime warranty against factory defect in material and workmanship, and also guarantees that the rollers will perform as required in properly maintained systems.
FILM DELIVERY SYSTEM
Many manufacturers compromise performance in this, the most critical assembly of the machine. This is done in an effort to reduce cost by controlling film application using time delayed on-off switches or outdated technology like wear prone potentiometers. ON-OFF systems do not respond to your load requirements and do not provide immediate and constant compensation. It merely pays out film at an uncontrollable rate without concern for wrapping force or crushing of the load.
The Wulftec system provides the following:
- Integrated control circuitry to provide flexibility in regulating wrapping force.
- Electronic film force release at the start and end of cycle saves time and excess film usage and reduces cycle restarts caused by the film being pulled from corner during start.
- Electronic film tension sensing system provides immediate corner compensation using a closed loop analog sensing feedback system.
- Autoheight photoeye is mounted to the carriage top, out of harms way, and is adjustable for overwrap setting. On -off switch allows quick disabling of the auto height feature when inconvenient.
NO FILM THREADING:
- No need for threading instructions and diagrams here. Wulftec’s No-Thread film carriage design allows for the fastest and safest roll change in the industry.
- Simply open carriage gate, lay the film on the gate, and close the gate. IT’S THAT SIMPLE !
- Competitive models will talk of safety while telling you to engage your employees in a dangerous assembly of the machine. Wulftec eliminates this work related accident hazard as well as the insurance and man hour costs associated with it.
- Lexan safety cover shields the operator from dangerous pinch points and moving rollers when carriage is operating as OSHA and CSA requires.
- All aspects of the frame have been designed and manufactured to meet the harshest industrial applications.
- Double-depth tower is the largest in the industry and protects the carriage from accidental damage which would put competitive machines out of commission.
- 1/2” precision CRS guide ways are welded into tower providing maximum rigidity and smooth superior carriage guidance. Competitive models use of inaccurate formed towers or structural I-beams as the guide way results in carriage jamming or chatter and significantly increases maintenance costs.
Standard Safety Features:
- The No-Thread film carriage and safety cover eliminates the need for hazardous operator exposure to the stretching assembly. Direct or passive threading of this assembly is the leading cause of operator injury with competitive systems. No other manufacturer offers a safer and more reliable prestretch carriage.
- Large push / pull Mushroom Emergency E-Stop button for safe control of power.
- Two separate #50 chains are used for carriage lifting. With competitive models providing a single chain lift, accidental damage to a chain link does not create a dangerous situation for the operator.
- Octagon turntable is a standard feature which allows for safer, effortless removal of pallets.
- Upper and lower chain drive covers eliminate pinch points.
Operator and Electrical Controls:
- CSA Approval of electrical controls.
- Simple yet flexible operator controls provide complete command and selection of wrapping parameters. Engraved labels ensure long term ability to operate machine safely and efficiently.
- Automatic Load height sensing system reads the pallet height automatically and controls the film carriage travel regardless of the load height variations.
- Multiple wrap patterns are a standard feature, they include SPIRAL UP, SPIRAL UP/DOWN, TOP COVER PAUSE, REINFORCE WRAP, and BANDING.
- Variable turntable speed control adjustment enables you to adapt to unstable or fragile loads.
- Manual jog control using separate jog buttons.
- Separate spiral up and down speeds allows for faster cycle times by maximizing the upward speed thus increasing throughput and decreasing film usage by as much as 10%.
- Accurate top and bottom wrap selection using independent wrap counters instead of erroneous timer relays, or complicated programming selection, allows the operator to wrap the load efficiently without delay while eliminating film waste and providing consistence wrapping.
- Commercially available PLC “brain” provides maximum flexibility and performance while eliminating the nuisance maintenance required with relay logic and hardwiring. Consistent trouble-free operation.
Copyright © 2003-2005 CAPS Inc. All rights reserved.